Hello my lovely reader!
How are you doing today?
If you are having a gloomy day, I am going to highlight it with one of a recent launches in makeup world: Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Palette.
(Get it? Highlight- Glow!! haha…..yeah my joke is kinda lame!)
WHAT TARTE HAS TO SAY:
A highlight and contour palette with six pigmented powder and cream shades to create perfectly glowing, chiseled looks on every skin tone, without the icky, bad stuff.
Inspired by makeup artist techniques, this highlight and contour palette helps you glow like a pro using healthy ingredients. Each carefully-selected shade has a rich, cool undertone to mimic real shadow and light reflection for the most natural look.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
The palette contains 4 highlighters, 2 contour products (1 cream and 1 powder). It comes in a velvety black box with gold writings and 2 mirrors. When I was there at Ulta, I was passing the Tarte aisle and the palette caught my eyes, specially the black and gold packaging. After I opened it and saw the colors, I instantly knew I have to add this in my collection.
SHADES & SWATCHES:
The 4 highlighter shades are:
- Lit (champagne highlight)
- Strobe (pearl highlight)
- Fire (bronze highlight)
- Stunner (opalescent highlight)
The contour shades are:
- Shade (cream contour)
- Sculpt (powder contour)
- Great packaging
- The powder colors had very little to no fall-outs.
- The highlighters are shimmery but not glittery and have an almost metallic finish.
- The cream product blends out pretty well.
- The combination of the powder contour product (warm matte medium brown) and cream product (cool medium ashy brown) creates a beautiful finished result.
- The palette is great for travelling.
If you are looking for any special or uncommon colors (like pink, blue, rainbow or glitter highlight colors), you may be disappointed.
IN A NUTSHELL:
The Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Palette is overall a great palette; quality and product wise. If you don’t have any proper highlight- contour palette and you need one- you should definitely get this one.
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,