*Sent for Review*
Hello readers! Hope you are enjoying your Summer this year!
Today I am going to share my views on a couple of Ole Henriksen skin care products that I have been sent recently. The products are:
- Power Bright
- Truth Serum
- Sheer Transformation moisturizer
I have already been using some of Ole Henriksen products for last 3 years, so I was really excited when Influenster chose me to review their Ole Henriksen voxbox. After using for a long time, I can talk almost everything about these products.
In case you didn’t know, Influenster offers free products to bloggers and enthusiasts for review. If you wanna know more about Influenster program, you can check out my previous article.
I want to talk about the Power Bright first. It’s a 3 step professional strength brightening system which claims to polish, brighten and glow your skin. I am using this set of 3 products for the first time. It has 25% Vitamin C Concentrate, which means it will help reverse & prevent signs of aging, take away the dullness and make the skin look healthier & firmer. It also has complexion sponge within it.
- As the products come in pods, the first thought that came to my mind was- travel friendly.
- Personally I don’t like to dip my fingers into a container to get the product out. The pod system is really hygienic in this case.
- I felt tingling sensation while using the products. It was not that severe for me as my skin is used to Vit-C treatments.
- After using the complete system, the skin looked a bit of red but felt softer. I wish it could be this soft all the time!
Availability: Linked here
- For those who have never used any products with Vit-C or those with sensitive skin, please do a patch test before using the product. Or else you can face severe burning & redness.
- And also, it suited my skin which doesn’t guarantee that it will suit your skin too. So keep an open mind 🙂
- Follow the instructions of product application.
I have used this product for almost a year before my pregnancy but stopped using it during that time. You can use if you want, but I was extra careful not to use too many products. I have started using this serum again.
This is a lightweight, citrusy serum which will not act as a moisturizer but it somehow “enhances” the work of a moisturizer. When I use this serum and Sheer Transformation moisturizer together my skin feels and behaves better.
Availability: Linked here.
SHEER TRANSFORMATION MOISTURIZER:
To me, this is an amazing moisturizer. I have used many moisturizers but I always lean towards this one. Though I use a thicker moisturizer for Winter times (because Winter here is very rough!), this lightweight one works great for Summer.
Availability: Linked here.
If you are in your late 20s, these products are good for using in your anti-wrinkle skin care regime.
Ole Henriksen products come in value size packs (like this one), which is great to try out new products.
These deliver what they claim.
The products are on the pricey side.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Softer skin= check, Healthier skin= check.
Have you used any Ole Henriksen products? If yes, which one do you like most? Comment below!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,