I have a new tutorial on my YouTube channel- How to look refreshed and lively on sick days…..even if you are feeling like a zombie! Haha.. 🙂
I was running a fever and had to attend a social gathering. I couldn’t just go like a pale, dark-circled weirdo! I had to use some makeup to look at least decent! So I made this tutorial to help out those of you who are having a bad day, but have a meeting or social gathering to attend. It’s not about concealing or hiding every blemish, but bringing back the life on your face.
The tutorial is in Bengali, but I have added english subtitles for my english speaking viewers. So enjoy!
Here is the product list with their availability links.
- Evian Facial Spray
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light infusing Primer
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 30
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 35
- BH cosmetics Liquid Foundation in Medium Olive
- NYX Radiant Finishing Powder in Brighten
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
- City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
- Benefit Cosmetics Cream Highlighter in Watt’s Up!
- NARS Highlighting blush in Albatross
- Sephora Neutral Eye shadow Palette
- EM Cosmetics Scribble Calligraphy Liquid Liner in Tattoo Black
- YSL False Lash Effect Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ebony
I hope you liked the tutorial!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,