Today’s article is appropriate for Spring-Summer, because it will be full of color! Anastasia Beverly Hills has launched some new colorful waterproof cream colors this season. From vibrant pink to charcoal grey- there are variety of colors to try.
Without any further introduction, let me start with the review & swatches.
What the company has to say about their product:
“This ultra-pigmented gel cream instantly transforms lids with bold, intense color. The long-wearing waterproof formula resists fading, creasing, or sliding—even in humid temperatures.
Remove with waterproof eye makeup remover.”
Price and availability:
Each retails for $18 and can be found online here.
The shades I picked for review are:
1. Barbie Pink
3. Coral Reef
8. Ice Blue
Now I am going to individually review and swatch the colors. Keep on reading!
As the name implies, this is a true hot pink, or a matte pink with blue undertones.
Sunset is darker than Barbie Pink but not as bold. It’s also matte. It leans to warmer tone.
Coral Reef is a matte coral-orange vibrant color.
A neutral matte yellow.
This is a flesh toned matte color.
This rich matte blue will remind you of ocean….and sun.
It’s a shimmery bright blue.
It’s a matte light pastel blue with a hint of mint.
Shimmery emerald green.
- The matte shades perform better than the shimmery ones on first application. You may need to go over a second time for the shimmery colors to show the color uniformly.
- The colors of these crème products are really vibrant. Sometimes you will see an amazing color in its container, but it performs poorly if you apply it on your lids. These products are true to their pan color.
- These do not crumble over time. It stayed on my lids for almost 10+ hours, without any additional product.
- You can rub it all you want, but the product is not going to budge- at all. Here’s a little experiment on that.
- The products can be used as liner, base and on body.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills wasn’t joking when she added a disclaimer “Remove with waterproof eye makeup remover.” Anything other than oil-based waterproof makeup remover won’t work, at all.
- I did another experiment. I swatched 4 colors (2 matte, 2 shimmery) on my hand. Then I went on with my daily work. I also did the dishes, washed my hand several times with warm water and soap. At the end of the day, here’s the result.
Great color payoff.
Stays on for 10+ hours.
You will need a good waterproof makeup remover to remove the product from eyes. I prefer Benefit cosmetics They’re Real! Remover.
IN A NUTSHELL:
A multi-purpose waterproof cream product, which can add color to your everyday normal makeup or creative makeup.
I hope you have found my review helpful!
Have you used these waterproof creams yet? How was your experience? Comment below!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,