Hello readers! 🙂
Today’s article is about MAY’s IPSY glam bag. Last month’s IPSY glam bag was okay for me.
The theme of last month was Jetsetter. Here is a quick peek inside the bag.
1. Alterna Haircare: Caviar CC Cream
2. Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser
3. BelláPierre Cosmetics Waterproof Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil and Revolution High-Color Lipgloss
5. Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer
Keep on reading to see details about the products.
1. Alterna Haircare: Caviar CC Cream:
This CC cream is described as, “A miracle leave-in product that delivers 10 benefits in 1 easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished. Provides complete: moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection and light hold. Can be used alone or as a foundation for the layering of other styling products.”
2. Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser:
This Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser invigorates skin with a potent fusion of natural ingredients. A purifying blend of Chamomile, Coconut and Alba Bark combine to create a rich lather that locks-in moisture while Wheat Protein smoothes and strengthens skin. Vitamin C and Beta Carotene work to detoxify, protect and energize, giving you softer, younger-looking skin.
3. BelláPierre Cosmetics Waterproof Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil:
This mineral gel eyeliner formula provides effortlessly smooth application and intense pigment for amazing coverage and all day wear. It’s waterproof and the black color is intense. So ladies who love their black liners/kohls, you are in luck!
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil and Revolution High-Color Lipgloss:
I have reviewed Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil in Ozone in my April Color Spotlight. It’s a wonderful product which acts as a lip primer and liner. I also love their lipgloss, the coverage is like a liquid lipstick.
5. Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer:
This bronzing powder is supposed to “give your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sun-kissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also contains Vitamin E to protect skin against free radicals.”
The shade is called “Summertime”. Unfortunately the color is not noticeable on my tanned NC 35-40 skin. I can use it may be as a wash of color on my eye lids, but not on my cheeks.
WHERE DO YOU GET ONE?
If you want to subscribe to the monthly IPSY glam bag service for $10 per month, visit here.
Did you like your MAY glam bag? Share your thoughts below!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,