Sent for review
Hello readers! Today I am going to write about one of my most used products for the last 5-6 months. It’s Evian Facial Spray. You may have seen me using this product on my “Pohela Boishakh” makeup tutorial. Many of you have wanted to know more about it.
So here I am, reviewing this facial spray.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Evian ®Natural Mineral Water’s journey starts as rain and snow high atop the French Alps after which it filters for over 15 years through glacial rock and sand to a deep underground catchment just outside the town of Evian-Les-Bains, France. The water contained in the spray is tested 300 times per day to insure quality and the consistent unique mineral content—guaranteed to be the same year after year—canister to canister. No other water has the same mineral content.
Evian Facial Spray was originally introduced in France in 1962 at the request of doctors for use on burn patients. It was the first facial water spray in France and was introduced as the first facial spray in the United States in 1978.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Evian Facial Spray contains a pure, soft, natural mineral water with a totally unique mineral balance, and a neutral 7.2pH. These properties are why the spray is extremely compatible with the human body. Evian Facial Spray is suited to all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Evian Spray is packaged with the consumer and the environment in mind. The leak-proof canister is the ideal product to take on-the-go in any purse or travel bag. Unlike many other water sprays, Evian Spray is sealed at the source, so it can not be contaminated. Water sprays that are not sealed can contain unwanted bacteria and contaminants that may irritate the skin or cause breakouts. Evian is powered by pure nitrogen into millions of tiny micro-droplets. These micro-droplets are the driving force that enable Evian water spray to be absorbed by the skin.
The exquisitely fine mist produced by evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin and leaves skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. Of course, it is dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
It comes in different sized bottles and price starts from $7.50 and can be found online here.
MY EXPERIENCE ON THE PRODUCT:
- I have been using this spray for almost 5-6 months and I have used it on my own skin and on other people with normal skin, mature skin, sensitive-itchy skin and also acne prone skin. It’s not a setting spray, but it somehow makes your face makeup look better.
- I have used it before face makeup, after washing my face and before applying any moisturizer, and even at mid-day when my face makeup looked dull.
- I have also used it after full makeup to give a healthy glow on face.
Wanna see how I use this spray in my makeup routine? Then check out my tutorial here.
HOW & WHEN TO USE:
Just hold can twelve inches from the face and spray for 2-3 seconds.
You can use it-
- AFTER CLEANSING – generously spray, wait a moment for skin to absorb, pat excess dry and follow with favorite moisturizer.
- TO AWAKEN SKIN – a soaking spray in the morning hydrates outer layers of the skin up to 16%* and reduces under-eye puffiness.
- TO REVIVE COLOR COSMETICS – a light spray over face any time during the day and night.
- AFTER MAKE-UP REMOVAL – works as a post cleanser, removes any residue.
- TO DILUTE AND BLEND MAKE-UP – use with mineral powders and cream and liquid makeup, for a smoother application, a favorite of cosmetics professionals.
- AFTER SHAVING – an all-natural, soothing replacement for toners and after-shave lotions.
- AFTER DEPILATION – the cooling, and gentle spray is non-irritating.
- TO CLEAN BABY’S BOTTOM – use with or without cotton pads.
- TO HELP CLEANSE SENSITIVE SKIN – pure, natural evian® mineral water is gentle and hypoallergenic.
- DURING TRAVEL – the 1.7 oz. (50ml) canister is TSA approved for onboard air travel.
- PURE WATER CLEANSING – any time clean water is unavailable.
- AFTER SPORTS – helps remove salty perspiration.
- SUN EXPOSURE – Can be applied before using sunscreen, provides immediate hydration and relief with its cooling effect – helps soothe burning sensation.
- AFTER SWIMMING – helps remove harmful ocean salt and pool chlorine.
- TO COOL HOT, TIRED, OR BURNING FEET – a spray of evian® is perfect relief at the end of the day.
- Multipurpose product. It can be used before makeup, while doing makeup or after makeup.
It doesn’t give a shiny face, rather a healthy glow on face.
- Comes in different sized bottles, so it’s great for travel.
- Doesn’t have any smell.
- Doesn’t irritate skin.
It’s not super-effective to set your makeup completely, you have to use a separate setting spray to lock-in your makeup for summer days.
IN A NUTSHELL:
I am glad that I have come upon this product. I love using it with my makeup routine.
Have you used Evian facial spray? How was your experience?
Share with us in the comment box!
Follow Sifa’s Corner on,