(That is a subject we will chat later!)
Q. How long have you suffered from weight troubles?
Q. What was the biggest problem you have faced at that time?
Q. What and who motivated you to lose weight?
Q. When did you start working towards weight loss and a healthy lifestyle?
Q. Did you do any exercise? What did you do?
Q. What was your diet?
- Breakfast: 1 ruti (a type of home made bread), veg & raw tea 1 cup.
- Lunch: 1-cup rice, veg & 1 pc chicken.
- Evening meal: 1-cup green tea, fruits or 2 pc biscuit. Fruit was mainly apple or grapefruit.
- Dinner: 1 ruti, veg & 3-tablespoon sour curd.
- Breakfast: 2 pcs Lexus biscuit, 1-cup warm water+honey+lemon, raw tea often.
- Lunch: 1 spoon rice, veg, often chicken or fish.
- Evening meal: green tea & fruits.
- Dinner: veg, 2-tablespoon sour curd.
- Breakfast: 3-4 slice apple or watermelon, raw tea 1-cup.
- Lunch: veg soup 1-cup, black coffee, often chicken.
- Evening meal: 1-cup green tea, 2-3 slice fruits.
- Dinner: 2-3 slice fruit, veg & sour curd 2-3 tablespoon.
Q. How much weight have you lost till now?
I lost 34 kilos (74.9 lbs) within first 6 months (October 2013 to April 13, 2014) and after that, I have lost another 3 kilos within next 5 months (May 2014- September, 2014).
I was 97 kilos (213.8 lbs) on 7th oct 2013 and right now I am 60 kilos (132.27 lbs) and my height is 5’4”.
Q. Do you feel anything different after the weight loss?
Q. What do you do now to maintain the healthy weight?
Q. And lastly, Do you have anything to share with the readers of “Sifa’s Corner” regarding healthy lifestyle?
- Walk everyday at least for 30 minutes.
- Avoid junk food and over-eating.
- Eat greens and fruits as much as you can.
- Stop drinking coke or soda.
- Love yourself.