After posting the following picture on Facebook fan page of Sifa’s Corner, many members asked me about the products and tutorial for this look.
Here is the product list for face makeup:
1. BeneFit POREfessional primer
2. MAC face and body foundation
3. Graftobian HD glamour creme foundation palette (for highlight & contour)
4. BenNye banana powder
5. MAC bronzer in Bronze
6. MAC blush in Melba
7. MAC highlighter in Soft & Gentle
8. Urban Decay All nighter setting spray
1. MAC lip pencil in Spice.
2. MAC lip color in All Fired up and Wholesome
To know more about the eye-makeup scroll down!
Here is a closer look at the eye makeup.
|click the image for larger view|
Product list for eye makeup:
1. Urban Decay primer potion
2. MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
3. Sleek iDivine palette in Au Naturel and Bad Girl
4. Urban Decay Naked 1 palette
5. Ardell Lashes in 111
6. Lakme eye-conic curling mascara
Here is a short tutorial for achieving this look:
The color application goal here is- dark to light (from lashline to brow bone). If you have got hooded eyes, this method will be helpful for you.
Start with a black base concentrating at the lash line. I used Blacktrack as my base and topped it off with “Noir” from Bad Girl Palette. (Colors are shown below)
Then I blended “Noir” with “Underground” from the same palette.
To blend the colors even more, I have used the color “Cappuccino” from Au naturel.
I took “Rebel” from Bad Girl palette and placed it on my crease and further blending it with “Buck” and “Hustle” from Naked palette.
I used the color “Bark” and “Regal” from Au Naturel palette to fill in my brows.
I used “Gullible” from Bad Girl palette mixed with “Virgin” from Naked palette to highlight the inner corner and under the brow bones.
I smudged the “Blacktrack” on my lower lash line with “Noir” and “Rebel” from Bad Girl palette.
Then mascara, falsies…..and done.
Here is the color reference from the websites of the palettes:
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)