Embrace your texture:
If you are using heat-tools:
- Use a leave-in conditioner, then apply a heat protectant before you use any heat-styling tools.
- Instead of using a lot of products, reduce it to a minimum. If your hair is fine and straight, then just add leave-in conditioner or hair serum on the ends of hair.
- If your hair is coarse and curly then do this little trick to manage the curls. After washing the hair, mix a little bit of conditioner with some hair cream/gel and add this mixture to the ends and middle part of your wet hair. The conditioner will retain the moisture and the gel will give a little bit of structure to your curls.
- OR, you can just add 2-3 drops of hair oil of your preference on the ends of your hair!
- Use a hair mask once weekly to replenish moisture and restore sun damages. If you do not want to go for a store-bought hair mask, try my at-home banana hair mask.
- Apply coconut/almond oil in your hair, leave overnight and shampoo the next morning. Follow this trick before every wash.
- Nowadays there are hair products with SPF in them. Try to use one of these products in summer.
- If not, then try to cover your hair with a trendy scarf or hat when you are out in the sun.
|Stay Healthy , Stay Beautiful !|