- I lost a very dear family member of mine, my dear aunt…due to oral cancer. I am still at denial it actually happened! [read here]
- Had to take leave from Dentistry practice due to my illness.
- We all have a friend with whom we can share even the silliest stuff! Well, I had to let go of that dear friend of mine, who had to go abroad for higher studies.
WHAT ABOUT THE POSITIVE ONES?
- I had my second surgery….which gave me the opportunity to visit Chennai again and shop till I drop! [Thank you DAD!!] Read about the journey here!
- Started a new job….completely different than my Dentistry background.
- Turned my health care blog “The Other Side” into a much bigger blog “Sifa’s Corner” featuring beauty, fashion, lifestyle along with health-care.
- Started my freelance work as a makeup artist. [Here are some of the pictures]
- Started working as a member of the Influenster community. [read here]
- Started guest blogging. [read here]
WHAT REMAINED ALL THE SAME?
- My struggle with TOS remained just like before… I have to live for the day and take every day as a battle with the chronic pain.
- My love for writing! Yes…I am thankful that I started this blog [though with a lot of doubt and shyness!]
It has become the ground where I can give back to others with my knowledge & experience.