- Use the sunscreen on freshly washed face.
- Don’t use it like moisturizer. Instead of taking it onto your palms and then rubbing on the face; apply the sunscreen in little dots and massage well. Apply more if necessary.
- Sunscreens need time to be absorbed into the skin to work. So they require a head start of about 20 minutes. Therefore apply the sunscreen 1st, then change your clothes, brush your hair etc.
- Wash your face well after you get home…so that there is no residue product left behind on your skin.
|Click on the image for larger view.|
- Neutrogena oil free moisture SPF 15
- UVA/UVB sunblock lotion SPF 45
- Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45
- Age Shield Face sunblock lotion SPF 90
NEUTROGENA OIL FREE MOISTURE
- This one is runnier (like a lotion).
- The formula says oil-free but I didn’t like the oily/shiny look it gave to my face on summer. In my opinion it’s best for fall…when the skin is starting to dry out.
- It does not work well under makeup.
NEUTROGENA UVA/UVB SUNBLOCK LOTION
- This formula is the thickest one I have ever used.
- This one is good for you if you are vacationing on a sea-beach…because trust me; if you wear this sunscreen in your daily city life you will not like it at all!
- It’s not ideal to use under makeup…your face will look blotchy.
NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY-TOUCH SUNBLOCK
- This is the 3rd time I am buying this product. The oil-moisture balance is perfect for summer and my skin.
- The formula is perfect for using under makeup. I have found that skin feel smooth after using this…perfect base for makeup.
NEUTROGENA AGE SHIELD FACE SUNBLOCK LOTION
- Every sunblock of Neutrogena has a distinctive chemical smell…But this one tops all the others.
- My face looks oily after using it in summer. It’s best for dry skin or for winter time.
- Liquid makeup products do not work well when you are wearing this sunblock. You have to use powder ones.
|I am wearing Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock here. No white cast or greasy face, see?|