WHAT IT CLAIMS
“This moisture-rich cream soothes redness and irritations, empowering skin to recover from daily stress while you sleep. Christophine and Hazelnut Oil help ward-off premature signs of ageing due to pollution, stress and environmental irritants. Apply over Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate for 10-20 days as an intensive, treatment. Suitable for skin of all ages.”
WHAT HAVE I FOUND
The product is of creamy consistency and has a mild “feminine” smell.
I used it on my whole face at night after cleansing it thoroughly.
It was not too greasy or dry….. Just the perfect amount of hydration for the skin.
In the morning, I found my skin supple and soft.
The change I have found was around my eye area. Generally my eye area seems dehydrated and just dull. After using Clarins Gentle Night Cream for a couple of days specifically around my eye area, the area seemed supple and hydrated.
It didn’t cause any break outs or discomfort to my skin (as my skin is sensitive and acne prone)
- I love the smell!
- It’s a very good moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin.
- It does not do anything on your acne spots.
- The product worked better as an eye cream than a face cream (for me).
- This product is good for winter time.
- The sample sized ones are very handy for your purse or for travel.
SHALL I BUY IT AGAIN?
Share with us!